The year 2017 can be called as the creative year in terms of fashion and style. When we talk about the latest trends of hairstyles, then there are lots of creative as well as contemporary hairstyles popular these days. You will experience the best hairstyle no matter what sort of hair you have got.
It is because of the fact that people with any hair type will find something for themselves because of the creative approach of mens hairstyles 2017.
Mens Hairstyles 2017 Collection
- Faded Side Hairstyle
- Braided Rock Star Hairstyle
- Ponytail with a Twist
- Wavy Hairstyle with Lots of Ideas
- Blown Out Hairstyle
- Tapered Style Hair
- Short Side Parted
- Messed up Short
- Curled Fringes with Side Design
- Shaved Sides with Thick Spiked Top
- Crew Cut with Side Swept Fringe
Faded Side Hairstyle
The fade cut is back with its stunning style this year also. The best part is that the haircut is great to attract lots of youngsters.
The attractive feature of this haircut is that the top hair is disconnected from sides. You can only see the longer hair at the top and then abrupt shorter sides.
Boys who want to be stylish in a decent manner must rush to the salon for this look. On the other hand, there can be lots of variations done to the traditional fade this year.
Braided Rock Star Hairstyle
Hairstyles become famous through celebrities and one such style is the braided rock star. Music industry is full of such talented personalities with their versatile looks and hairstyles.
This year the innovation is done to the simple braids with a twist. The entire look reveals the nature and soul of music.
Ponytail with a Twist
Ponytail looks great on men with longer locks but that seems to be a routine style. The year 2017 is all about creativity and style so the ponytail folded around is something unique.
The ponytail can also be done at one side in which all the hair is taken together at the side of the head. The side ponytail is something new to this boring hairstyle.
Wavy Hairstyle with Lots of Ideas
The sleek straight hair limit ones style and the wavy hair are there with a number of options available.
Wavy hair when longer in length gives you an opportunity to make any kind of style you want. The hair can be kept shorter around the forehead or kept longer.
The trend of this kind of hairstyle is going up because men have become bored with dead straight hair.
Blown Out Hairstyle
- This is the most appropriate mens hairstyles 2017. It is the style that varies from the traditional look and has new ideas and features in it.
- First of all you need to check the whether you facial features match with this hairstyle or not.
- The top hair are longer as is the case with most of the hairstyles but here the sides are finely curved.
- The top hair can be elevated using hair gel. The sides can be faded also to make your look incredible.
Tapered Style Hair
It is one of those hairstyles with so many options available depending upon the choice of the person.
Youngsters welcome newness in their hairstyle. So the fade can be parted top or comb over.
You can keep any length of hair with any of the hair texture. This tapered cut includes the options like fade skin cut, high fade, low fade, razor fade and so on.
- Fohawk is another name for faux hawk. It is also one of the creative mens hairstyles 2017 in which you have to begin with making spikes at the top hair.
- The hair at the sides is flattened. The touch of a Mohawk comes here with a modern look.
- This hair is more of an office type where you have to prove your personality through your outlook.
- As it is a type of fade cut so you don’t need to shave the sides off.
Short Side Parted
If you are worried about taking care of your hair then it is a better idea to keep your hair short.
With your short hair, make a side part and set them using a hair gel.
It is up to you if you want to have some creative design with your side part.
This haircut suits people with thick hair especially the business professionals.
Messed up Short
It is one of the casual hairstyle looks which is common among young guys. It is fun to play with your hair and get a messed up look out of them.
Another idea is to make spikes at the front of your messy hair.
This casual look becomes even attractive when you are out on the beach with your friends on a weekend. So in order to worrying about styling your long hair, go for this simple short messed up hairstyle.
Curled Fringes with Side Design
- The trend of fringes varies from time to time and now they are back with their charisma.
- The length of fringes depends upon the type of hair you have. In case of curly hair, the fringes are kelp a bit longer.
- People who want to add some style may opt for some creative designs along with their curled fringes.
- So if you want to become a trendsetter then go for this hairstyle right now.
Shaved Sides with Thick Spiked Top
Everyone these days finds it interesting to make the spiky look. When the spikes are made with thick textured hair then the entire appearance is classy.
When it comes to the sides then the perfect choice is to shave off the sides.
In this way, there comes a balance is your personality through this flawless hairstyle.
Crew Cut with Side Swept Fringe
- Crew cut when formed in a messy way, makes you look adorable. It is a way to add style to a dull and boring appearance.
- The fringes with a side swept are a modern way of styling your hair.
- The gray hue is a perfect choice if you are thinking about this particular style.